I recently reprogrammed the MaKeyMaKey to control Roy the Robot’s hand, which just meant turning 6 of the input pins on MaKeyMaKey into 6 output pins, and using the Arduino Servo library to control them (my fork of the firmware is here).
I also heard about a MaKeyMaKey contest on UncommonGoods & put together this video to demo the hand.
Unfortunately, the servos weren’t strong enough to play the piano :(
- funstuffandmore likes this
- dackdel reblogged this from kickstarter
- teevati likes this
- lifeless-party likes this
- macmankev likes this
- willowispschopsticks reblogged this from kickstarter
- wittenzellner reblogged this from kickstarter
- smilesgocrazy likes this
- smilesgocrazy reblogged this from kickstarter
- ariaxabaddon likes this
- ianbroyles likes this
- kickstarter reblogged this from solid1pxred and added:
- solid1pxred posted this